Wednesday, February 11, 2009

David Archuleta’s Crush and A Little Too Not Over You

I admit that David Archuleta was my bet for the Top 5 contestants for American Idol 2007. And also, I admit that I am not die hard fan of David Archuleta.

"Crush" is the first song I heard on the radio feature of my Nokia 7210 Supernova cellular/mobille phone. On the other hand, "A Little Too Not Over You" is the second song I heard on the radio feature of my Nokia 7210 Supernova cellular/mobille phone.

On the music videos, "A Little Too Not Over You" is the first music video I have seen via Moible MYX Top Picks last Monday evening. On the other hand, " Crush" second music video I have seen via YouTube, courtesy of PopMusicMTV.

Here's the music video, Crush, courtesy of PopMusicMTV.

David Archuleta - Crush (Official Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment