Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leavin' by Jesse McCartney

I had a dream about the music video, Leavin' by Jesse McCartney, before my my mother woke me up just this morning awhile ago. By the way, (I'm not a (big/die hard) fan of Jesse McCartney)/(I'm no (big/die hard) Jesse McCartney fan).


I have no idea, why I dreamt about the music video. I didn't think about Jesse McCartney, nor the aforementioned music video, before I went to sleep last night, nor the previous days/nights.



From Wikipdia:

Tommy2 confirmed that the music video for "Leavin'" was shot on February 17, 2008 and was directed by Sanji, who also directed his "She's No You" video.

The video premiered on March 7, 2008 on Yahoo! Music. It has peaked at #1 on the MuchOnDemand Daily Countdown.
It begins with Jesse and a girl, played by model Niki Huey, sitting in chairs opposite each other. Jesse is wearing an unbuttoned shirt and she is wearing a long-sleeved shirt and panties. After staring at each other, the girl gets up and climbs suggestively onto Jesse's lap. The second verse has Jesse wearing only pants and the girl's wearing a bra and underwear, rolling around, frolicking on a mattress. The video ends with Jesse and the girl kissing in a car. Throughout the chorus, Jesse is shown in a bluish-white room.

Including both the western and Hong Kong Youtube sites, the video has been viewed roughly 22.5 million times.
The video was too explicit to be played on Disney Channel, unlike his other videos.




And here's the video. Note: As mentioned before, this video may contains, ideas, scenes, etc., that is not sutiable for younger viewers.

If you are a minor or a younger viewer, and if you are at your home and if there are any adults, please watch the video with him/her/them.

No comments:

Post a Comment