Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My two/2 cents regarding the 66th Golden Globe Awards.

I forgot that yesterday is the broadcast telceast of the 66th Golden Globe Awards. I don't know why. I spoiled myself because I visited Wikipedia page of the 66th Golden Globe Awards, learned that the movie Slumdog Millionaire won the Best Dramatic Film nod/award, and the multi-awarded Alec Baldwin-Tina Fey starred-tandem TV series, 30 rock. I didn't dare to what award/s 30 Rock won, because I don't what to be spoiled. Until I checked the website the Philippine area of Star World.



I have these options:

A) I will watch the prime time show, if I failed to watch the live broadcast/telecast.

B) If A didn't happened, I will watched the show online.

C) If options A and B didn't happened, will ask my older brother to download the show via torrent.

D) if options A, B, and C didn't happened, I will visit the Wikipedia page of the 66th Golden Globe Awards.

What happened is I watched the prime time show, because my parents and my oldest brother watched the show with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment