Friday, January 9, 2009

Stardust (2007 film)

Last Wednesday evening, I decided to watch this film with my parents and my oldest brother, wherein that he gave the DVD of Stardust last Christmas of last year. One of the characters of the film and I share the same name, but on the contrary, I will not mention our name.

This is the first movie I've watched this year, and first film based on one of Neil Gaiman's novels. At first, I thought that Neil Gaiman was an American, until I visited an article about in Wikipedia that he is from England. And also, when I was on Powerbooks Megamall, I saw a copy of Neil Gaiman's Stardust novel, with some scenes from the movie, and the novel's front cover, spine, and back cover was in movie-tin edition.

I almost enjoyed watching the movie. Because, in Chapter 9 of the movie, I don't what went wrong, my theory is that there's something wrong or two with the DVD although/though I enjoyed the movie. I don't know if I will buy a new Stardust DVD or not. I don't know if I will buy the novel or not.

The movie stars Claire Danes, Rober De Niro, Michelle Pfeifer, Peter O'Toole, and Rupert Everett. And I credit the movie poster to Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment